This site is constructed using:
- Mediawiki - for the core wiki infrastructure that allows collaborative editing and viewing of the content (currently version 1.30.0)
with the following extensions added:
- ABCjs - custom extension providing support for setting categories and rendering abc music notation on wiki pages (see below)
- abcExport - custom extension providing support for exporting abc tune content from one or more pages as either an abc notation file, or pdf rendered score (see below)
- MultiCategorySearch - to support searching for tunes over multiple categories, modified locally specifically to support tune searching
- NewArticleTemplate - to support inclusion of template content into the editor when creating new pages
- Newest_Pages - to display the latest pages (mostly tunes) added to the site
- Replace_Text - to let admins do bulk page edits when we change our mind on format :-)
Copyright on these various packages is as shown on their respective sites.
ABCjs & abcExport Extensions
A second extension abcExport was also written to provide support for for exporting abc tune content from one or more pages, as either an abc notation file, or pdf rendered score. It adds a special page Special:AbcExport that allows for multiple page titles to be entered, or accessed if previously tagged, along with several new toolbox links to export from current page, tag page, or access this special page.